The Momoka Frog V3 switches are extremely smooth and incredibly stable. It has an attractable feeling when you operate them because of the extended pre-travel. This provides a more confirming feel when typing, and typos are reduced when typing on the switch.
- 54g actuation force; 62g bottom-out
- Pre-travel: 2.5mm Total-travel: 3.7mm
- Material: PC (Upper Housing) POM (Stem) PA66 (Base) SUS304 Steel (Spring) CuSn4 (Contacts)
- Pre-lubed from the factory; GPL 105
- Durability: >50M
- LED Compatibility: SMD, RGB
I think these beat the tangerines in smoothness honestly, you dont need to lube these at all even the small amount of switches that have a minor need for lube are not even noticed when typing. These save so much time when building will be only buying these for builds from now on. The only thing I could say that you could so is just add some film but even that is extra.
They feel very good stock; no scratch and butter smooth. When you lube them more they feel even more smooth. I would recommend this switch to people who don't want the hassle of lubing.