Pre-Order. Will start shipping in roughly in 30 days (October 30).
AEBoards Staebies Round 2. Designed by Zambumon. These are truly end-game stabilizers, with a great feeling and sound signature that comes with the redesign from the collaboration with both Zambumon and AEBoards, these stabs are more than phenomenal. Coming in both clear and smoky, these stabs are sure to please any keen-eyed enthusiast.
Changes from Round 1:
- Changed packaging from plastic case to cardboard box style. Less overall shipping and warehouse footprint.
- Reduced 0.1mm stem size reduction for better compatibility.
- Black Nylon Housing + Black POM Stem
- Each pack includes: 5x2.0u 1x6.25u and 1x7.0u wire (black chrome) Nylon washers + Hex screws (black chrome)
- Clear Polycarbonate Housing + White POM Stem
Each pack includes: 5x2.0u 1x6.25u and 1x7.0u wire (black chrome) Nylon washers + Hex screws (black chrome)
- Wires, nuts, and screws are custom black anodized
- Stems are made of black POM material
- Housings are made of black Nylon material
- This is the second production run of Staebies.
- They will ship within 30 days of ordering.
- ORDERS WITH MORE THAN 4 UNITS WILL BE CANCELLED/REDUCED TO 4 UNITS!
- DUE TO TIGHT TOLERANCES, THESE WILL NOT FIT ALL KEYCAPS - Staebies are optimized for GMK keycaps, and may not fit your keycaps, please check before purchase! We are not responsible for any damage caused by this product.
- Staebies are NOT eligible for cancellations or returns
*Not eligible for free shipping.
*Staebies are NOT eligible for cancellations or returns.
The most easy to build stab!
It was easy, fun and joy to build using this stab. No rattle at all without any special mods. Only need to lube and we are good to go. The only downside is the price. I wish pricing can be lower to around $15-20 range. Looking forward to buying more.
Great stabs that need little tuning other than some lube on the housing and wire. Have a great sound. Only thing to be weary is about is that it says that they are meant to fit GMK best but using NicePBT they still work great.
like just lube the stem with 205g0 and xht on the wires and mmmmmmmmmmm the best stabs